ADVERTISEMENT

Thursday Duck Sports Authority Recruiting Update

Lee Wardlaw

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2024

I have reached out to the 4-star ranked No. 2 overall at the position to talk with him about his visit for Oregon's game vs. Michigan State.

I have reached out to the 4-star ranked the No. 12 pro-style QB in his class about his big recent offer from the Ducks.

The early 6-foot-1, 185-pounder is coached by Baylin Trujilo, a well-known, well-connected quarterback coach in Florida who is tied to several top prospects in the state. He hasn't yet tendered his offer from the Ducks, but Arkansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Ole Miss, South Carolina, Syracuse, and West Virginia are among those from the Power Four who are believing in his abilities. We will see what he has to say about Oregon after his visit for the game against Michigan State.

3-star 2025 California athlete McKay Madsen listed Oregon, BYU, and UCLA and his Top 3, and I have reached out to talk about what stands out about the Ducks heading into his final decision.

Exciting potential Ducks future duo from the 2026 cycle, who star for championship-level 4A Weddington High School in Matthews, NC of the Charlotte area are both highly-recruited 4-stars being pursued by top programs across the country. Harris is a force on the defensive line, Davis Jr. is a hybrid who plays all over the field in high school, and is son of Carolina Panthers' linebacker legend who went to Georgia, Thomas Davis. And the two are cousins, and Aiden also plays alongside 3-star brother Andrew on the defensive line.

I will be reaching out to others and adding for information to this thread. Happy Thursday, Duck Sports Authority nation!

Reactions: SoCalDuck7
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.