ADVERTISEMENT

I appreciate the mods allowing some political talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duckfan37

Duck Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Nov 9, 2010
This is the time to bend the rules a little. Yesterday, had a long discussion on another thread and I thought I would start another thread with some specific thoughts on de-funding the police and where it will lead. Scott, and others believe that this is really not about abolishing the police and they are correct to a point. Actually, there are many in BLM and other groups that want the police abolished. Period. Most people however, are really speaking about major reforms and cutting back on police presence. This will still lead to disaster IMO

In the Oregonian this morning there is an article that everyone should read "Wheeler:defund three police units. The weak , pathetic Wheeler has handed over all decisions to radical commissioner's Jo Ann Hardesty and Chole Eudaly . Here is what they are disbanding

1) School resource officers

2) Gun violence reduction unit

3) Portland transit division

Here is a quote that I believe tells us everything we need to know about the insanity of leftist radicals like Hardesty and Eudaly. Regarding the above three divisions, " They've cited all three units for disproportionately IMPACTING residents of color" Let me translate for those that don't speak leftism.

School resource offers are more often dealing with black kids. More Black kids are carrying guns. More black kids are a problem on Max and public transportation. Setting aside , why this is the case, or what we can do about it, and who's fault it is, lets just concentrate on the effect of this way of thinking.The narrative they want to portray is more important than public safety, As a conservative thinker, I would not care what color the people that are a danger to others are. I don't want teenagers or anyone walking around with illegal guns. If ALL of them are black, it doesn't matter. If all of them are Chinese, it doesn't matter. Transexual? Don't care

Police union president Daryl Turner, who is black for those that are obsessed with skin color, calls this a " big mistake" and "unimaginable". Wheeler reaction is to grovel at the feet of radicals and apologize about his "white privilege". What a punk!

I am talking about these issues every day because as a society we are headed for disaster. Not years from now, but weeks and months. Many of you identify as liberal. Many of you believe that leftists are your friends, and conservatives are you enemies. It is not true.Leftists do not care about the life of George Floyd, or anyone else. They are ecstatic he is dead. It is their chance to suck in well meaning liberals. They are organized and they have a plan. When the police are off the street, they will be the ones to fill the void, and it will be very ugly. They are Marxists. They want to take your money and possessions. They want to punish those who disagree.They want control. Its hard to imagine but at this point they could actually win. I think the silent majority is still a stronger , but if not, guys like me could be killed, or put in jail. For young people who have been brain washed by idiot professors, that is what leftists do. Not SOME of them. All of them. You are upset a cop killed a guy? ALL of us are? He is going to stand trail for 2nd degree murder. He did not get away with it! That is not an excuse for COWARDICE. People will be called racist and every name in the book. Its difficult, but all of our children and grandchildren's future depends on all decent people to stand up

My final thought is this. There is NO insanity that the left is not capable of. If you think they will ever be satisfied , you are kidding yourself. Think about being a Jew in Nazi Germany in 1935. Yes, you see grafftii and signs of antisemitism, but you live in a nice house and have a nice family. A good job. Someone says " Hey, in 5 years you and your family will be put in ovens and gassed" No one believed it because its beyond comprehension that this kind of evil could exist.The truth is, it does. I'm not saying this will happen, but it is not impossible. If you can imagine an evil, the left has done it. Hitler, Stalin ,Castro. Pol Pot.All of them appealed to the masses to gain their power. We cannot give into this because the more power you give them, the worse it will get. Again, they will keep pushing. Chaos in the streets is the goal.Intimidation. That is how they take power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News