ADVERTISEMENT

Aiden Harris and Thomas Davis Jr.

Lee Wardlaw

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2024
The 4-star pair from Weddington High School in Matthews (NC) is highly recruited nationwide on the defense as a defensive end and linebacker.

Harris is strong and powerful, and Davis Jr. has strong potential as a hybrid. Davis’s father is Thomas Davis, former legend linebacker at Georgia and with the Carolina Panthers.

The teammates on defense are from my part of the country in the Charlotte, NC metro area and the prized pair is among the most sought-after recruits from big-name programs from across the country.

The Ducks have their competition, but Oregon is carrying weight with top prospects from around the country. And the pair from the East Coast, who also happen to be first cousins, were impressed with all Eugene had to offer when they were on hand, touring the facilities, meeting with coaches, and watching the Ducks dominate Michigan State under Friday Night Lights one week ago.

Here is what they told me about last week’s visit for Oregon’s clash with the Spartans:

Harris: “Everything it was beautiful the fans and the coaches where all cool.”

Davis Jr: “Yeah, the visit was amazing. I enjoyed my time talking to Coach Michalowski and Coach Lanning and being able to be with the players on game day and learn from them and the coaches. The facilities were great too definitely a one of a kind experience.”

🦆 🏈 📶

Last edited:
Reactions: corkyduckfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.