ADVERTISEMENT

Would we Watch? Would it be Safe? From a Desperate CBB Fan.....

Tar Heel Gone Duck

Duck Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Dec 12, 2011
Sorry about the frustration I showed in another thread, nuff said about all that.

But lets get creative. WHAT IF the Ducks televised live, with no crowd, scrimmages. Divide the teams up. Wouldn't even ineligible Ducks be able to play? Ask the NCAA for a waiver if not.Either way, yes. I'd watch. Would you?

I mean they could even play men vs women, but could you imagine the embarrassment if the women won, lol. OR maybe even a coed scrimmage or two, eg, requiring some sort of equal time for men and women in the same game.

They could get creative and maybe even have an assortment, like somehow a mini tourney? 2 best of three tourneys, then 1 coed game, There's a ton of blank time to fill on ESPN and the P12 network.

Ask the epidemiologists, somehow test the players and coaches... I mean presumably they have been practicing. IT would not have to happen right away, so maybe the state tests could clear the players and coaches...they could even exclude Bill Walton, lol.

Finally gaining some empathy for junkies in withdrawal. Wouldn't it be kinda fun? We do have two of the best teams in the sport, maybe there's an idea here?

Reactions: UniveraDuck
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News