ADVERTISEMENT

Visit recap: Oregon hits a home run on Terrance Green's OV

Matt Moreno

Duck Blue-Chipper
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2011
California

Scott mentioned this in his article earlier today, but Oregon has certainly made a strong move with Cypress (Texas) Cy Woods defensive lineman Terrance Green after his official visit with the Ducks over the weekend. Green was really impressed by everything he saw and experienced while in Eugene. Teams always battle it out to be the last official visit of the summer, and Oregon certainly put itself in strong position over the last few days. Green recently announced a top five of Oregon, Texas, Florida, Michigan State and Miami. He took an official visit to Michigan State earlier in the month and recently took an unofficial visit to Texas.

However, Oregon really left its mark with him this weekend and he is getting closer toward making a decision. He wouldn't give me an exact timeline on when he will make his choice, but he did say the process will be ending "soon" as he talks things over with his family now that all his June visits are complete. I had a really great conversation with him about the visit, and you can read his recap at the link up top. He actually talked about so much that I had to cut a few things just so you guys wouldn't have too much to read.

It's clear he has built a really strong connection to the program and Oregon is in a great spot as it stands right now after his latest visit with the Ducks.

“It was just a great time, the coaching staff and the people there are just amazing. People try to talk about the jerseys, but it’s the people there for me. The coaches, the way they’ll be able to develop and do all the things like that. The town is good. It’s really no distractions out there. It’s just fun at Oregon.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News