ADVERTISEMENT

Sports stars who lecture the little people ( sports related)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duckfan37

Duck Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Nov 9, 2010
What is it that sports stars, coaches, actors, famous musicians all have in common. Guys like Lebron ,Terry Stotts, Greg Popovich etc,etc. To a lessor degree, tenured professors, athletes who are not multi millionaires, but made a lot of Dennis Dixon, and Anthony Newman, etc. Here is my list

1) 95% or more are Democrats

2) All multi -millionaires

3) Most, maybe outside of summer jobs as kids, have never worked a day in their life

4) Most on board with the BLM/Antifa, marxist, anti-capitalist, revolution

5) All became rich BECAUSE of the very system they claim is "systemically" racist

6) All spoiled, entitled, little brats

I did an appraisal today at the beach and met a woman in her late 60's. Her home was filled with pictures of her father, who recently died and was one of the last Pearl harbor survivors. I stayed an hour talking to her. She showed me a newspaper clip from the 40's talking about several close calls her father had fighting in Guadalcanal and other Pacific battles. In one instance a "jap" soldier jumped out of a foxhole and shot at him from 10' away and somehow he missed. He had several close calls.He killed several enemy soldiers. I wonder if afterwords, he sat down to ponder how offended he was because of a name of a football rivalry? I thought to myself that the most important thing in today's world , would not be that fact that this man was a hero and risked his life for his country. If there was a statue of him today, it would not matter that without men like him , and the thousands who died, none of the above mentioned men, black or white, would have been free to make those millions. No, the statue would be torn down because a "racist" word, was used to describe a Japanese soldier.

Its so easy for the elite to join the thugs. If the thugs win Terry Stotts will still be mega- rich. Lebron James will still make his way through life never having had to worry about paying his rent. They don't care if police are de-funded. They can hire their own private security. Famous actors live behind gated communities. None of them are effected in any way

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News