ADVERTISEMENT

SNL and whats left in recruiting skill positions ?

originalDuck37

Duck Blue-Chipper
Dec 10, 2016
First, I drove down to watch and expected to be bored for the most part. I was wrong. It was pretty cool and the Duck commits really stood out. As far as I could tell Travis Dye, and Lenzy were the winners of the 40 contest after they were done.

As has been said by others, lots of 3 star Ducks should be 4 stars soon. Two guys that surprised me were Spencer, who looks like a starting Pac 12 TE right now, and Jonathan King. King is built and he was right up front in the 40 yard dash. He can really move. This camp had great WR's and Miles Battle was as good or better than any of them

My question is how many more skill guys can they take? They have 17 or 18 commits right now. My feeling is that they need 3 more linebackers, 3 more Def lineman, and 2 more offensive lineman. Maybe someone knows if I am off a bit here, but if I'm right, this would put them at 25

There seem to be many more skill guys considering Oregon, but I don't see how they take more than 1 more WR and one more DB. They also have lots of skill guys coming in this falls class. Are grey shirts still in play in the Pac 12?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News