ADVERTISEMENT

Shana Grebo

ramsuer

Duck Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jan 3, 2004
She has been running a leg for France in the 4x400.

Rumors abound. It was said that she would not be running in the finals of the 4x400…. Is she flying to Boulder to put on an Oregon singlet?

This has been a tug of war for a couple of years. France insists that she train with her country and prioritize her competition for the French World team.

Shana has expressed her love for her Alma Mater, and wants to train in Eugene with her college teammates. The PAC -2s and the NCAAs are upcoming. The Olympics will be in Paris! Will Shana be running in front of her countrymen in the marque event of track and field, the 4x400 relay?

Will she be running at Hayward Field as to help the third rank Ducks try to win an NCAA Championship?

I would bet that she does both. The problem is that by competing in both the conference and the national meets it affects training strategy. However, the Olympics are a long way off and Shana will have time to change up her training.

I super like Shana, and she super loves Track Town USA. When she ran in the World Championships for France it coincided with the meet being in Eugene. Now the Olympic Championships are in her country. I want for her to run in Paris.
They seem to feel that she isn’t getting the top training at Oregon, and Shana seems to feel that isn’t her only priority . She loves college. She is always so happy and joyful.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News