ADVERTISEMENT

QuantumDuck Crap Vol. 6 - Boise St and the Civil War

QuantumDuck

Duck Four-Star Recruit
Gold Member
Jun 11, 2003
*Notice: all opinions in this post are in no way supported or approved by DSA or any other person with an IQ over 100.

We have OldAsHellDuck, GenXDuck69, HuskyHater13 and DuckGirl23 here again for our round table.

Before we talk about the Civil War, any thoughts on the Boise State game?

GenXDuck69: Why does every victory feel like a loss? I mean we finally beat our P4 boogie man and I feel annoyed.

HuskyHater13: Me too. While I was happy to shut up BroncoBilly, something is off with the team. At times I feel they are crushing it and then they shit the bed.

OldAsHellDuck: Well at least Dan proved he is better than both Chip and Mario, he beat Truck Stop U, but he still ranks behind Rich.

DuckGirl23: I find it refreshing that a coach like Dan Lanning keeps the games close and does not blow out his opponents. It's the next best thing to not keeping score.

GenXDuck69: QuantumDuck I still cannot believe you are paying her.

QuantumDuck: I kind of agree with you guys, while I will take the victory, it feels like we are playing with fire. Let's talk Civil War. Who do you have winning?

DuckGirl23: I think I need to remind you that both schools decided to drop the name “The Civil War", because some people found it offensive.

OldAsHellDuck: It sounds like some people need a lobotomy.

GenXDuck69: No doubt. This is the Civil War, will always be the Civil War and if you don't like it, f*ck you.

HuskyHater13: I 100 percent agree. Hey DuckGirl23, why are Oregon States' colors orange and black?

DuckGirl23: Because they like those colors?

HuskyHater13: Nope. It's so the can go to the games on Saturday, hunt on Sunday and pick up trash on the side of the road the rest of the week.

DuckGirl23: If that is supposed to offend me, it was a very weak attempt. Rooting for your school is a good thing and picking up trash on the side of the road is a good civic responsibility. I am against hunting, but I will let that slide.

GenXDuck69: That civic duty would be because they are all criminals, having to pick up trash on the side of the road.

DuckGirl23: That is not nice, I am sure there are many Beaver fans who are not criminals.

GenXDuck69: I have a better one. How do you circumcise a Beaver fan?

DuckGirl23: Go to the doctor?

GenXDuck69: Nope. Kick his sister in the jaw.

OldAsHellDuck: Now that is a good joke.

DuckGirl23: Wait, I don't understand.

OldAsHellDuck: I have one too. Two Beavers fans are walking along the road and see a sheep caught in a barb wire fence. The first Beaver fan looks up and down the road and sees no one else and says, “I am going to have some fun". After a few minutes he looks at his buddy and says, “Do you want some of this? “. His buddy says, “I sure do. Let me see if I can get my shirt caught in the barb wire".

DuckGirl23: Ahhhhh. I am so triggered right now. You guys are like 10 phobics and isms, I can't name them all.

QuantumDuck: Before she recovers, score predictions.

HuskyHater13: 45 – 13 Ducks

GenXDuck69: 31 – 17 Ducks

OldAsHellDuck: If Rich Brooks was coaching 45 – 0, but I will say 20 – 17 Ducks. By the way, I should be winning the score prediction contest on DSA.

QuantumDuck: When you pay for a membership, you can enter the contest. Until next week.

Reactions: corkyduckfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.