ADVERTISEMENT

QuantumDuck Crap Vol. 3 - The Real DSA Roundtable...Sort of

QuantumDuck

Duck Four-Star Recruit
Gold Member
Jun 11, 2003
*Notice: all opinions in this post are in no way supported or approved by DSA or any other person with an IQ over 100.

Welcome back to QuatumDuck’s round table and my returning guests are OldAsHellDuck, GenXDuck69, HuskyHater13 and DuckGirl23.
Here we are days before the opening game of the 2024 season and our Ducks open with the might Idaho Vandals. The Ducks opened as 43.5 point favorites and it has been bet up to 44.5 points in some books. This week we are going to let DuckGirl23 go first and tell us who she thinks will win, will they cover the spread and what she is looking for in this game.

DuckGirl23: I really don’t like the name Vandals, it almost triggers me, but let me understand how this works. Idaho gets 43.5 points to make the game more fair?

QuantumDuck: For the purposes of betting money on the game, yes.

DuckGirl23: But they do not get the points for the purposes of winning the game?

QuantumDuck: Uhhh...No.

DuckGirl23: Do they at least get to use some of our players to make it fairer?

OldAssDuck: What type of commie bullshit is this?

GenXDuck69: Quantum, why is she here. Are you doing this just to mess with us?

DuckGirl23: He hired me as his DEI consultant.

OldAsHellDuck: Hold on, he is paying you money? All he offered me was free beer and food at the DSA tailgate.

GenXDuck69: That is the same offer he gave me.

HuskyHater13: Me too.

GenXDuck69: Wait a minute. Now that I think about it, you are not even offering your free beer and food, you are offering up Scott Reed’s free beer and food.

HuskyHater13: That is extremely weak shit.

OldAsHellDuck: Sounds like something a Husky fan would do.

QuantumDuck: Hey Now! That insult went too far. Say that again and you are off the round table.

OldAsHellDuck: You are right. Sorry about that, I am just mad you are giving toots here money. How much is he paying you anyways?

DuckGirl23: I can’t say because if I break my NDA I lose my signing bonus.

OldAsHellDuck: Signing bonus???

QuantumDuck: That is enough. You 3 can be easily replaced. DuckGirl23, can you just answer the original question, please.

DuckGirl23: Fine. The Ducks will win because they have an unfair advantage and I really do not approve of scheduling these FCS games in order to just humiliate your opponent. It is not necessary.

HuskyHater13: Holy crap, that almost sounded like a football take. You should ask Colorado about scheduling FCS teams. Sometimes they show your continued weaknesses.

DuckGirl23: I have started doing my best to research this game of toxic masculinity.

GenXDuck69: One of the reasons we play an FCS team is to see where our team is at before conference play starts. It also gets the FCS school a payout of around $600K which goes a long way to helping with their athletic budget.

DuckGirl23: In that case, I am ok with it, but I wish we would not keep score, so everyone can be winner.

OldAsHellDuck: The death of America right before my eyes.

QuantumDuck: What is your prediction HuskyHater13?

HuskyHater13: 70 – 0 Ducks, just like Portland State last year.

GenXDuck69: That only happens if the Idaho head coach benches his starters to prevent injuries. If not I can see Idaho scoring 3 – 7 points late. I think 59 – 3

QuantumDuck: Finally, OldAsHellDuck let's hear it.

OldAsHellDuck: Why did you have to say it like that? Look, Dan seems like a decent coach, but he keeps recruiting all these soft 4 and 5 start players. I prefer the 2 and 3 star players with a chip on their shoulder, like Gang Green from 94. Ducks win 31 – 17.

HuskyHater13: I soooo want some of the shit he is smoking.

GenXDuck69: Oh my God, he is a beaver fan at heart.

OldAssDuck: That insult takes it too far. We will see if you say that to my face at the DSA tailgate.

GenXDuck69: Only Barkrats brag up liking “coached up" 2 and 3 stars over “coached up” up 4 and 5 stars.

QuantumDuck: That is all for this week, see everyone at the Tailgate.

Around the B1G Predictions

Games played last night

Rutgers beat Howard 44 – 7
Minnesota loses at home to North Carolina 19 – 17. The boat must have sprung a leak.
Illinois beat Eastern Illinois 45 – 0

Rest of the B1G
Oregon, Penn St, Iowa, Maryland, Purdue, Ohio St, Indiana, Nebraska, Michigan, and Washington win.

Northwestern and UCLA are on upset alert, but should win.

USC loses to LSU in the battle of the “do we have a defense this year? “ game. Until Lincoln Riley shows me his team is tough, every win against a team with a pulse, will come because of a shootout.

Reactions: Brandon Gibson
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.