ADVERTISEMENT

No comments on the B-Ball team????

Storminduck

Duck Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jul 17, 2002
Longview, Washington
It's hard to believe and yes still early but we're looking at the N.I.T. at best. This is a bit like football in that we have been spoiled lately so this hard to watch. Altman has his work cut out for him and frankly I'm not sure this group is going to come around in time.
There is ZERO inside game offensively and other than Wooten being a solid rim protector no inside defensive players either. K.W. is too slight to defend a true big man IMO. We don't even have a guy IMO that wants to be a P.F. mentally defensively either....:(. The whole team lacks a consistent defensive effort which as we all know is more mental then anything.
Offensively we have guys who want to just shoot the three and the consistent ball movement is very poor which Dana keeps saying over and over. This is one of the things teams have always picked up by now in his system. Could it be we have a few too many "selfish" players?? We don't have anybody that can just blow by guys at will and create, sure we can force things to get by a guy but I mean a guy like A.S.U.'s P.G.! And Troy Brown is just not "selfish" enough if you will. Which leads me to my last point....no on court leadership. In the last several years we have been spoiled with some great leaders and guys who just naturally got the team fired up...this year....nope.
Hopefully we get this thing turned around but just not seeing the chemistry out there....:(

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News