ADVERTISEMENT

Message board content question

orduxfan

Duck Sleeper Recruit
Gold Member
Sep 28, 2003
Message board content question
I have been on this forum for about 20 years and have noticed a significant change over the last several years. We used to gain information about injuries, recovery, insight about the program, players from insiders or other people on these boards. I don’t see any information on the threads of the first Duck Club that provides any of this.

Am I missing something or is this information just not available. Seven McGee was injured, what was his injury and is he coming back. On Twitter it appears that may be it was a cramp, but there’s no confirmation . Justin Flowe and Stephen Jones were held out of practice a day or two ago according to Twitter, none of that information is on this board.

Is there another place to get this information? Or is it just impossible to get this information because there are no longer any people with access to the program, coaches etc.

I’m not trying to be critical, however there just doesn’t seem to be much information about playing football and the players on the threads , just information about college rankings, Justin Herbert’s autographs, press conference links and not much information about football and the game being played.

DSA Are used to be the go to place to find information about players, injuries, football that you couldn’t get anywhere else.maybe the University of Oregon controlling practices and media has eliminated that, however it be really nice to get back to a message board where we talk about Oregon football And not just links to articles.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News