ADVERTISEMENT

Introducing Nathan Papandrea to our DSA coverage team ...

Ryan Young

Duck First-Team Varsity
Staff
Aug 27, 2021
I'm very excited to announce our newest addition to the DSA team here. Nathan Papandrea will be doing analysis and film breakdown work for us, starting immediately. He has a really fascinating resume, working both as a coaching intern for an FCS program and in scouting for a sports agency, helping evaluate which NFL draft prospects they should try to represent. He's at the American Football Coaches Association convention in San Antonio right now, making connections, and normally gets out to either the Senior Bowl or the NFL Combine. In short, he knows the game and has a great analytical eye. I've read some of the breakdowns he's done before and it's really in-depth, next-level stuff. I think Nathan is going to bring a unique and compelling dynamic to the coverage team we're putting together here.

Also, he's followed Oregon's program for a long time. I am going to get him involved on the other sites under my purview, but his initial interest was in writing for us here at DSA, so that will end up being the bulk of his work.

He can tell you a lot more about himself, though, and answer any questions you have. He's still at the AFCA convention today, so allow him some time to respond to everything, but he's fired up to be a part of what we're doing, and I am thrilled we were able to get him involved here. He should also be another great voice for the banter on the board here.

I am still working on finding our person in the ground in Eugene, so our staff is not complete yet. There will still be another announcement to come, but things are really coming together.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News