ADVERTISEMENT

I HATE BASHING BURMEISTER !!!!!

100%duck

Duck First-Team Varsity
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2010
The poor kid is under amazing pressure. Yes, I know he signed up for it, but he is not even close to being ready to lead a Pac 12 team. The biggest problem right now is the inefficiency at quarterback is affecting the whole team. The carry over to this team, knowing that the most important position on the team is inept will eventually beat you down. Burneister may be a Pac 12 quarterback in the future, but not now and I bet he even knows it. WT does, guaranteed. WT had 2 very capable backups but they both left when they realized Herbert was NFL caliber. There is nothing he could have done to stop these 2 players from transferring, who grew up in an era of instant gratification. This board beats up on WT for not passing the ball and when he does, Burneister under throws the ball by 10 yards, with no touch and it gets intercepted. Maybe WT knows what he is dealing with. WT has impressively turned around 3 programs. His recruiting is ridiculous and off the charts. The talented coaches he surrounded himself with is the envy of the Pac 12. His defensive coordinator is one of the best I have ever seen. The attacks are a joke of an unrealistic fan base, who have been spoiled beyond belief. Our success with Chip Kelly was a once in a generation, if that, accomplishment. But, we still have Phil, we still have our facilities, we still have the home court advantage and we have a staff that is positioned and is positioning us for potential greatness again. Give me a break ! WT pulled out a great recruiting class with a month to go last year and this year we will be top 10. We got a quarterback committed for the future, and have a potential first round NFL quarterback on the roster now, who by the way is injured. Those of you that can't handle it right now need to go find a new hobby on Saturday. When we get this ship right, we will let you know. I beat the hell out of Helfrich. I thought he was way out of his league and it was painful to watch him destroy such a special and historical run. But I refuse
to attack WT until he proves he can't win with the team he builds and you should too!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News