ADVERTISEMENT

Hanging on to all these recruits for 5 months

originalDuck37

Duck Blue-Chipper
Dec 10, 2016
The bad news is that there is along wait to hang on to all these guys. They will be recruited and pressured for a few more months. No schools are going to give up on them. Fans should just accept that this is probably going to happen. Here is the good news, and why I'm not too concerned

1) Players like to play with other great players. Everyone in this class knows that they are a part of one of the best classes in the country and they will be less likely to leave. This class is like a snowball rolling down a hill

2) I think that this years team is going to be way better than advertised, but even if it isn't, the player class knows that THEY are the ones that can turn it around

3) The Ducks are in on may more great prospects and the problem will be not be losing guys, but having enough spots for big time players. I believe that Oregon will lose some of these guys, but replace them with as good , or even better prospects

I believe they are going to get a top QB. Even if its late in the process, some senior QB's are going to come out of nowhere their senior seasons. The Duck QB depth chart is way too attractive. A guy can come in compete for 2nd string from day one. Also a decent chance that Herbert goes pro after his junior season

Reactions: rockinrandy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News