ADVERTISEMENT

Favorite Family

Scott Reed

Duck Hall of Famer
Staff
Mar 17, 2003
Over the years we have had plenty of parents weigh in on the website and have become acquainted with many of them.

So, today's conversation starter: Which recruits family have you loved the most on DSA?

I have many so I will name my favorite current family and my fave past family.

Current: Dawson Jaramillo. The family has been around our boards and I got a chance to meet them in Hawaii during the Poly Bowl; they were an incredibly gracious family. Brad is really dialed in and understands so much about the game of football and was really just a great guy. His wife is also really nice and gracious. There they were in Hawaii and some writer guy comes up and spends half of a practice talking to her husband and she was very understanding!

Past: So, I remember Nick Reed's family coming to our tailgates; they were all so great and we always learned plenty from them. But, we became extremely close with the entire Cantu family and they are ones I consider friends to this day. Gwen is really cool and her family is just very caring and love each other so much. They were fun to get to know.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News