ADVERTISEMENT

Ducks have a very good chance against Stanford

Duckfan37

Duck Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Nov 9, 2010
I like the whole scenario this weekend

First Stanford has ruined more Duck seasons a than any other team in the Pac 12. They have knocked the Ducks out of several National championship and/or Rose Bowl opportunities the past 15 years or so. This season , all the pressure is on Stanford. The Ducks have nothing to lose and should play loose

As far as the match up, I think Stanford deserves to be the favorite, but a couple of things give me confidence. The Duck defense have to play their most physical game of the year, but I think they have been progressing nicely and have a chance to do just that. I am also not a huge fan of Hogan. If the Ducks can hold their own on the line of scrimmage, I don't think Hogan beats them

Offensively, I feel that Oregon can have a big day. Even though Stanford's defense is highly rated, I think they lack the size they have had in the past, and also the speed on the perimeter. They are solid, but not overwhelmingly talented. I like the matchup and it favors Oregon. Again though, the Offensive line will have to play their best game of the season

31-27 Ducks

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News