ADVERTISEMENT

Dan is the Man

ramsuer

Duck Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jan 3, 2004
I won’t get into my personal philosophy of winning, but you are about to see a program that will personify it. Oregon football is in for a spiritual change.

There will be a different kind of energy and attitude. The record won’t even be the single most important thing (although I predict that it will become great) This team will be a happy group of athletes who have fun playing this crazy game. They will have a different kind of enthusiasm. They will love working hard in practice. They will have a special team chemistry.

That’s enough about the team. What is most important to we fans can be summed up in one word … ENTERTAINMENT! The Ducks will be fun to watch. Win lose or draw, Oregon football is about to become a blast for us.

I love this guy! He will become the Robert Johnson of college football and there are none better than Robert. Their friendship will develop and become synergetic. Two dynamic, and happy winners. I’ve been waiting a long time for this kind of change. It has finally come.

LET THE DAN LANNING SHOW BEGIN!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News