ADVERTISEMENT

Class of 2026 4-star wide receiver Donovan Murph of Columbia, SC talks Oregon offer

Lee Wardlaw

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2024

Donovan Murph is an elite, 4-star wide receiver from Irmo, SC with 33 offers, including from big-name Power Four programs like Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, Cincinnati, Clemson, Colorado, Duke, Florida, Georgia, Georgia Tech, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Miami, Ole Miss, Mississippi State, North Carolina, NC State, Oklahoma, Penn State, South Carolina, Stanford, Tennessee, Texas A&M, UCF, Virginia Tech, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and most importantly to Duck Sports Authority readers, Oregon

And I caught up with him shortly after his spring practice in May to discuss his big offer from the Ducks. Here is all he had to say about head coach Dan Lanning's program. "Just the receivers' room and quarterbacks' room is crazy. They put out sneaky receivers. Receivers that you don't think can go, but they're going to have longevity in the league (NFL). And that's something you know, that Coach Junior (Adams), their wide receivers' coach, is developing them over there. Just being able to earn that offer is just a blessing, man. To be able to see all of my dreams come true. Oregon is just a school that I have liked since I was little. Everyone was watching DeAnthony Thomas. That's just something legendary to see. I just can't wait to build that relationship," he said.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.