ADVERTISEMENT

A Two Week Buy? Indiana Trounces UCLA

Tar Heel Gone Duck

Duck Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Dec 12, 2011
As I recall, one of the reasons the LA schools wanted to join the BIG is because their AD's were bleeding money. Well, I doubt the LA market will be paying any attention to UCLA and their stands will remain empty, save the nice people in the Midwest who want to spend a weekend in LA.
UCLA squeaked past HW in game one and now this? With the Ducks picking up steam and UCLA loosing it it's hard to not salivate for the next Duck game. Our next game should be a good recruiting trip to the LA area and another momentum generating opportunity.
I'm beginning to revert back to 10/1 or even 11/0 being a reasonable case scenario. I suppose there's a good chance IU is actually really good this year, but UO doesn't have to play them OR USC. Looking at how Mich. is doing, tOSU may still end up being "The game" of UO's season.
Wisc. got trounced by Bama and we get a rebuilding MSU at home. Still lots of FB to play, but I am reverting back to thinking that given the talent the Ducks have, and the improvement we saw yesterday that this is the best playoff schedule UO has or will have in in quite some time.
Optimism is back in the house!

IU spoils UCLA BIG Opener.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.