ADVERTISEMENT

4-star ILB Tre Edwards recaps first Oregon visit

Matt Moreno

Duck Blue-Chipper
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2011
California

Four-star California linebacker Tre Edwards has been hoping to make the trip to Oregon for a while now. He was finally able to make it happen last weekend as he made the trek out from San Diego with his family to get a look at the Ducks in person. Oregon has remained one of his top options and is one of the schools he grew up hoping to play for, but the coaching change meant resetting the process. Oregon has continued to express interest in the four-star linebacker, and he is still very high on Oregon in his overall recruitment. Like so many recruits, the facilities at Oregon grabbed his attention but the appreciation he has for the Ducks goes beyond just that.

He really likes what the coaching staff is bringing to the table under Dan Lanning and that left its mark.

“I feel like all the coaches, they bring that energy. They all really know what they’re talking about and they all have the same big picture, which is winning a national championship. I know most schools have that goal, but there’s certain schools that have it but they don’t. I feel like the coaches out there want the best for the players, and their goal is to have you strive for the best there.”

You can read the full visit recap update with Edwards at the link up top.

Reactions: rockinrandy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News