ADVERTISEMENT

4-star Class of 2026 SDE Aiden Harris lists Oregon among standouts

Lee Wardlaw

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2024

Aiden Harris is a 6-foot-5, 255-pound strongside defensive end from Weddington High School in Matthews, NC. The 4-star Class of 2026 player ranked No. 4 at the position, No. 6 in the state, and No. 51 in the nation for the cycle spoke about his recruitment from Oregon in an exclusive interview with Duck Sports authority.

He listed the Ducks alongside Tennessee, Ohio State, Miami, and Ole Miss as standout programs.

On why Oregon stands out alongside those powerhouse eastern programs, most of which are big-name, Power Four programs, he said that "(Oregon) is just a super cool team."

Harris wants to visit Eugene as soon as possible to experience everything that the program has to offer. "I'm going to fly out there as soon as possible to go see everything," he said.

The easygoing, welcoming nature of the Ducks' coaching staff has helped set them apart over offers from 22 Division 1 teams, most who are big-name programs from the Power Four. "All of the coaches are cool. If I call one of them, I will be able to talk to the manager and the whole staff on the phone," Harris said.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.