ADVERTISEMENT

3-star California ATH McKay Madsen texted me while in Autzen at Oregon-Ohio State

Lee Wardlaw

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2024

Oregon is in his Top 3 alongside BYU and UCLA.

DUCK SPORTS AUTHORITY: How has the visit been so far, and what all have you been able to do. What is the atmosphere like at Autzen Stadium right now?
MADSEN:
"It's been awesome so far. We just drove straight from the airport to the stadium, and have been hanging out there since. We were on the field during pregame, and it was humbling being down in such a grand stadium. The atmosphere is nuts. It's so dang loud out here. Great weather, close game, and a battle to remain undefeated. It doesn't get much better than this," he told me during the third quarter.

DUCK SPORTS AUTHORITY: Tell me what's going through your head. It's absolutely insane at Autzen. And a huge, huge win for the Ducks vs. Ohio State. Your thoughts on their big performance, the atmosphere at Autzen, and the program overall.
MADSEN:
"Whatever way to win the game is the right way. That was such a surreal experience, and I'm just blessed to be apart of it in some way. Can't be sitting better than undefeated."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.