ADVERTISEMENT

Trouble for Taggart already in his "Dream Job"

I’ll do whatever the hell I want also. Do not tell me what to do. I’m just speaking my opinion just like everybody else. Follow your own advice. I paid for my subscription also.

THester, he was wanting you to be more accurate. Saying things are felt by Duck fans in general is NOT putting a statement forth as "your opinion" - quite the opposite, in fact. Nobody's gonna give you grief if you just make that delineation clear.

Gotta say, you'll probably catch a lot of shade, though, if you continue deliberately poking the bear, so to speak.

I’ll do whatever the hell I want also. Do not tell me what to do. I’m just speaking my opinion just like everybody else. Follow your own advice. I paid for my subscription also.
Sir, you are rapidly heading toward most here hitting the ignore button for your posts.

And, having paid for your subscription you are no different nor special than any of the others of us..

THester, he was wanting you to be more accurate. Saying things are felt by Duck fans in general is NOT putting a statement forth as "your opinion" - quite the opposite, in fact. Nobody's gonna give you grief if you just make that delineation clear.

Gotta say, you'll probably catch a lot of shade, though, if you continue deliberately poking the bear, so to speak.

Don’t know how much clean I can be. I don’t owe anybody anything. We’re all on here as paid subscribers. We’re all just here to keep up on our Ducks, and for some banter and dialogue, correct? If some of you can’t take someone has had a different opinion or perspective, then that your issue, not mine. If some of you want to gang up on me like a bunch of school yard bullies, like I’ve seen in other posts/threads, bring it. I can take it. I got think skin. Just prepare for a battle back. Everybody is entitled to their opinions, including me. It seems like some of you (general speaking) are not use to someone with differences of opinions/perspectives. Maybe I’m wrong. I speak a lot in “general terms” so get used it!

Sir, you are rapidly heading toward most here hitting the ignore button for your posts.

And, having paid for your subscription you are no different nor special than any of the others of us..

Then simply ignore then. What’s stopping you?

I’m special. My mother to me so!

Don’t know how much clean I can be. I don’t owe anybody anything. We’re all on here as paid subscribers. We’re all just here to keep up on our Ducks, and for some banter and dialogue, correct? If some of you can’t take someone has had a different opinion or perspective, then that your issue, not mine. If some of you want to gang up on me like a bunch of school yard bullies, like I’ve seen in other posts/threads, bring it. I can take it. I got think skin. Just prepare for a battle back. Everybody is entitled to their opinions, including me. It seems like some of you (general speaking) are not use to someone with differences of opinions/perspectives. Maybe I’m wrong. I speak a lot in “general terms” so get used it!

And if the rest of the world disagrees, obviously they are mistaken. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Rhinoduck

You're a real treasure. We're so happy you're here to grace us with your beneficence, insight and entirely strangulating underwear that may have prompted your spontaneous verbal flatulence.

You must be a hero in your house. As for here, the door you came in on will hit you on the ass on the way out with more conviction and truth than you ever brought in.

You've been down for so long you don't know up from whassup.

Generally speaking? Hellyah! :p

Last edited:

This is the only post I've read in this thread and I couldn't stop laughing. Don't know what upset you, but god damn you sound dumb. Hope that turns around for you. Take a box of chill and have a good time bro

This is the only post I've read in this thread and I couldn't stop laughing. Don't know what upset you, but god damn you sound dumb. Hope that turns around for you. Take a box of chill and have a good time bro

If you ever want to have a dialogue/conversation, just let me know and we can set something up. Have a good day. :)

You're a real treasure. We're so happy you're here to grace us with your beneficence, insight and entirely strangulating underwear that may have prompted your spontaneous verbal flatulence.

You must be a hero in your house. As for here, the door you came in on will hit you on the ass on the way out with more conviction and truth than you ever brought in.

You've been down for so long you don't know up from whassup.

Generally speaking? Hellyah! :p

No. You’re the real treasure.

I’m a hero. My mother to me so. :)

If you ever want to have a dialogue/conversation, just let me know and we can set something up. Have a good day. :)
I love to joke. Your text is tough to read it has so many errors. Couple that with anger and it turns into amazing. I love dialogue. What you're offering when you're angry is something else. Hope we can just move on

I've been quiet...

I love to joke. Your text is tough to read it has so many errors. Couple that with anger and it turns into amazing. I love dialogue. What you're offering when you're angry is something else. Hope we can just move on

How did you get anger from the words: dialogue, conversation, and Have a good day?

There are times when all reason gives way to biases and we happen to live in that kind of time. In a level, rational world, it would seem that competence, truth, foresight and honesty would decide the choice of leadership.

And it's no different in the world of sports. Our recent visitor urges silence at WTFW for leaving Eugene to pursue his "dream". Apparently Eugene was never in Slick Willie's deep rem sleep.
But if it's true that Willie never dreamed Eugene, then why pretend it, preach it, convince parents for their kids to commit to it when he's on his back for FSU as the words tumble out of his many chambered mouth?

I've never felt comfortable with the notion that self aggrandizement and promotion were qualities worth fighting for, much less defending.

But these days, football kids are like the rest of us, I guess. They need a good lyin',

Strange thread and just really sounds like whining. The FSU QB was not the aggressor and no charges were filed, nor will there be.

Seems to be a bit of a stretch as every large athletic program deals with similar items. We could find instances happening in Eugene as well.

Reactions: Quackdealer96
Strange thread and just really sounds like whining. The FSU QB was not the aggressor and no charges were filed, nor will there be.

Seems to be a bit of a stretch as every large athletic program deals with similar items. We could find instances happening in Eugene as well.
WOW. You must have set a record, it took you ten years to post your first message. Why are you here?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT