ADVERTISEMENT

More Rodrick Pleasant

ramsuer

Duck Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jan 3, 2004
I just read an interview with Rodrick that took place today( Monday) . He has not yet decided where he is going.

Rodrick confessed that he is under extreme stress regarding his decision. He is impressed with UCLA, USC and Oregon.
He says that he will continue to pray tonight for guidance. Rodrick plans on making his decision tomorrow, and he is hoping that God guides him on which school to select.

Unlike Harbor, Pleasant is a football first track second recruit. Interestingly, I feel that Harbor has the better football talent and Pleasant has the better track talent. That said, one’s passion will make up a lot of ground regarding talent.

I want to say that I feel empathy for Rodrick’s stressful situation. If he is reading this post, I want to point out to him that no decision will be final now that we have the transfer portal.

I am impressed with Rodrick as an athlete and a person. I would be happy and proud to have him attend my Alma Mater.
I hope that he ends up Quacking Wednesday morning. Mostly though I hope that he makes the best decision for him.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News