ADVERTISEMENT

Devils game score guessing contest

PorterStarrByrd

Duck Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Nov 17, 2013
Moose Wallow, Maine
Nice time of the year to visiting the desert. I know because I lived in Tempe for 10 years. People can actually now open their windows and let in some fresh air though temps in 60's have people dusting off the down jackets. I opened my heavy drapes in October after a long summer of heat and saw a museum quality skeleton of gecko standing in tact on the window still. I'm guessing he (or she) cashed in the family insurance policy and the bugs did the rest. The summers are that long and hot down there. Another interesting happening that really does have something to do with football is that the heat rising from the ground to the extent that it causes thrown (or batted) things to rise high quicker and fly farther is pretty much a thing of the past for the year. It's the reason so many kickers that you never hear of in the NFL look like supermen in college in places like that. It's also the reason so many visiting QB's throw high passes in their games down there and Arizona and Arizona State QB's feel like their arms go dead in away games. Anyway ... This is a game Oregon might lose under previous administrations but I think Lanning has them thinking football rather than predicting scores as accurately as we do. I'm going with 59-10 and might be giving the Sun Devil offense too much credit in the process.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News