ADVERTISEMENT

You want excuses ?, I got them. BUT

100%duck

Duck First-Team Varsity
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2010
1. Look around, every team in college football is inconsistent. Weird losses everywhere. You ever think that the last year and a half has effected every team? Even Alabama. It's not just us folk, it's everywhere.
2. Injuries.... Need I say more? When you have a young team and the BS from covid, you get exactly what you are seeing. A team trying to hang on and hope for the best.
3. O-line play. I can't put my finger on this one. MC is supposed to be a great O-line coach. I give him one more year to prove us wrong. But, it is certainly disappointing.
4. We lose our Offensive Coordinator hours before a big game. Seriously., this was terrible for the team and it showed. Cursed ?
5. We are burning RED Shirts like crazy. What does that tell you ? Injuries and we are young. Hang in there sports fans. We are one year older next year and the odds of injuries like this year are very low.
6. Anthony Brown. He's not perfect but most blame him more than they should. Like Scott said, if we don't have the two penalties against CAL in the first half this would have been a different ball game. I bet we would have blown them out. That wasn't Brown's fault. Not even close. There have been other examples this season that are similar.
7. Penalties - We are young. I don't care how highly rated these recruits are, they are young and immature. And with the injuries, most shouldn't even be playing meaningful minutes. This will get corrected
8. "Mario plays to not lose" I call Bullshit. If you have a young team, with many injuries, you play the odds. It's that simple. It may not be sexy or Chip Kelly exciting but, if these young men execute their job, odds are we win. That's how Mario looks at a game in my opinion. He could care less about style points. He just wants a win at the end of the day.
9. Calling out who should play with conviction with ZERO insight into practice is just plain dumb.
10. Most on the board are spoiled. Mario's record through all the BULLSHIT from Willie, to Covid is amazing. If Moorhead doesn't go down before the Stanford game we are 6/0.... WTF is wrong with all of you ? Face it. There is some weird shitt going on this year for all teams. And, throw in a record year of injuries for a young team, You might just go 5/1... Hell, I will take it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News