ADVERTISEMENT

WR recruiting about to get exciting

Brandon Gibson

Duck Hall of Famer
Staff
Nov 3, 2003
Eugene, OR
For those still worried, I wouldn’t be.

I’d be highly surprised at this point if Oregon doesn’t take 4 or 5 WR as I predicted earlier.

My odds:
Battle - 68%
Crocker - 60%
Williams - 55%
Ezeike - 50%
Harrison - 40%
Moore - 25%
Waddle - 20%

I strongly believe the Ducks will land Battle, as he has now cancelled his final OV and even coming off his Ole Miss visit still seems like a Duck lean

Crocker could have been a Duck earlier if Taggart would have taken his commitment, and taking their time almost cost Oregon, but after this weekend, one of the best route runners should quack. We’ll see who wins this civil war

Williams is a Ducks Vs Trojans battle , haven’t gotten to chat with him about the visit yet, but still a hung the Ducks win out in the long run.

Ezeike is a bit of a coin flip, if others drop before him, he may end up at SC even, and Ole Miss is seen as another player. He may pull the trigger early for the Ducks to lock in a spot

Harrison is tough to get a full read on. He really likes Taggart, but is he really going to go across country? Utah is the dark horse here, but I still like the Duck chances in the long run

Moore is an option because of Deonte Williams, but Texas is likely too big of an offer to overcome. Guessing the Ducks are runner up here

Waddle seems like Texas AM, though a few others are in play. Ducks aren’t dead, but I don’t like the chances to pull the very Duckly named receiver

Final dream class at WR

Hall, Battle, Crocker, Williams, Harrison

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News