ADVERTISEMENT

Wednesday War Room: 3/29/2017

Scott Reed

Duck Hall of Famer
Staff
Mar 17, 2003
It's Wednesday - but with Final Four coming up this weekend, we kept a bit of a different focus on "Something to talk about" segment looking at two topics of discussion.

First up, though, was a new player to keep an eye on; Colby Bowman, a 2019 prospect absolutely tore it up at a recent 7-on- tournament. The interest is going to gain quickly - but he also tells me that his youth coach once predicted the Ducks would offer him a scholarship. His current position coach? None other than James Finley - yes, the same James Finley who played for Oregon.

On the basketball side, I looked briefly at Brandon McCoy; I know Dwayne Benjamin and Troy Brown are working him hard, but he is very tough to read. Could go either way (and yes, MSU will push hard. He has regional ties having spent some time living in Chicago before playing in San Diego.)

There was talk of a transfer. The name I heard was Jock Landale of St, Mary's but I have not been able to verify with any outside sources. He is a third year junior, so he would have to be graduated in order for the grad transfer rule to apply. If I get anything from a source outside Oregon, I will let you know.

Enjoy!

Wednesday War Room: 3/29/2017

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.