ADVERTISEMENT

Sponsorships

Scott Reed

Duck Hall of Famer
Staff
Mar 17, 2003
I want to just add some thoughts about some ways we create a better future here. I know how much most of us despise some of the places where it feels like we are bombarded with ads - and I don't want to add a whole bunch of banner advertisements to this site.

What we can do which will have a similar impact financially - but will not clutter up pages with banners - is strategically align with some places for sponsorships. My vision is that there are two things we provide to our members which also cost money DSA Tailgates and Polynesian Bowl coverage - this is NOT a reuest for donations. I am going to look to see if we can get 'sponsored content' which would mean that (for example) our talk about the Poly Bowl could be titled 'Polynesian Bowl Day 1 - Sponsored by XXX'

This is a way we can get additional content for you as we work on growing the subscriber base organically.

If there are any businesses that you know of who might be interested in sponsoring content, please have them reach out to me at Publisher@oregonflocktalk.com this will be a business arrangement that creates a benefit for them (i.e., a number of sponsored articles, tweets, etc.) and for us by providing the ability for expanding our coverage opportunities.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.