ADVERTISEMENT

Some notes ahead of the weekend

Scott Reed

Duck Hall of Famer
Staff
Mar 17, 2003
There is a lot of excitement over the players scheduled to be in town this weekend but for Flock Talk tomorrow I had three notes on some current Oregon commits plus my thhoughts on the Sharma flip.

THREE NOTES:

- The Sharma commitment to Oregon came as a bit of a surprise to many as he had a strong relationship with the Longhorn coaching staff and had been there on many occasions. Once he scheduled the trip to Austin, the flip was somewhat a foregone conclusion.

- Isaiah Mozee is visiting Nebraska this weekend. While it seemed everything was good last month, I would not be surprised if he decided to join his father in Lincoln and flips to the Cornhuskers.

- In a final piece of ‘bad’ news – Oregon tight end commit DaSaahn Brame is visiting Tennessee this weekend. He has been rumored to be on flip watch for over a week and the Vols seem poised to pounce as they will also be hosting five-star offensive lineman. This is not about competition – the Vols already have another good tight end committed in this class; it is just one of those things that is going to happen in recruiting.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.