ADVERTISEMENT

Question for all the Mario Cristobal lovers?

Duckfan37

Duck Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Nov 9, 2010
Is the Oregon football program in better shape than the day he became the coach? It's a rhetorical question. The answer is NO!! It''s A HOT MESS! In 4 years he has not recruited one QB that can play. It doesn't matter how many stars they give you in high school. If any of the freshman could play at all, they would not be playing Brown, who is the worst Oregon QB since the 80's. This is a team of 4 star guys that simply can't play dead. This program is an absolute embarrassment. It all started with a POS coach who had no resume to deserve the head coaching job, and tricked a naive athletic director into letting him use the
Oregon program for his own personal gain. A POS who lied and used his own mother to go meet with another team that he wanted to coach at. A POS that wanted to tank the last few games, so he could start recruiting for his new team. A POS that left THIS program in absolute disarray A program that went from a top 5 team to one of the worst teams in the country in a matter of a few weeks. This is the legacy of the POS Mario Cristobal. He destroyed a program. Dan Lanning is putting together an incredible coaching staff, but he has his work cut out for him with what the POS Mario Cristobal left him. And he has the gall to talk about leaving the program in better shape than he found it? Are you kidding me? Are my lying eyes deceiving me? This team is not in the top 100 teams in the country. Thats what the POS left us!! A hot f...ing mess!! Oh....and happy new year everyone!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News