ADVERTISEMENT

Latest: Edge rusher Matayo Uiagalelei recaps his in-season visit to Oregon

Matt Moreno

Duck Blue-Chipper
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2011
California

Matayo Uiagalelei and his team from St. John Bosco played at Autzen Stadium last month and the four-star DE ended up sticking around to watch the Ducks take on Eastern Washington. It was just the latest in a string of visits to Oregon over the course of the year, but the game day trip gave Uiagalelei another opportunity to learn more about the team. He was wearing Oregon gloves in his last game and the Ducks continue to be a big part of the process as he sorts through his options. He admits that he is still unsure of where he will go, but Oregon continues to sit in a strong position.

Here's a quote with Uiagalelei talking about his latest visit with the Ducks.

“It was pretty cool. We had a game, so I was still focused on my game, first. But, it was just cool to see the coaches there and watch the game after. ... It was one of the lower games, but they still showed out and played a pretty good game.”

USC hosted him for a game day visit on Saturday and he visited Ohio State earlier in the season. At this point he doesn't have any other trips planned.

Below are game clips of the four-star prospect from Friday night's game with every snap he played except for two at the start of the game that I missed when I was taking photos.

Reactions: twellnitz
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News