ADVERTISEMENT

Five-star RB Jordan Davison talks Oregon

Matt Moreno

Duck Blue-Chipper
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2011
California

Five-star running back Jordon Davison will take an official visit to Oregon next month as he hits the next phase of his recruitment. He's not in a rush to make a decision, but now that he's narrowed his focus to four schools he wants to take official visits to each. The Ducks have been able to keep the relationship going through the coaching change at RB thanks to Will Stein and Dan Lanning, but Ra'Shaad Samples has also been making a positive early impression since taking over the recruitment.

I caught up with Davison to discuss where things stand with Oregon as he hits the next stage of his recruitment.

"The direction the program is trending," he said about why Oregon remains in the running for his commitment. "It's close to home, convenient for my family. I have a lot of teammates up there, so I'll always be familiar with the players up there if I go there. Then, really just the relationships I have with coach (Will) Stein and coach Dan Lanning. Getting to know coach Samples, everything has been amazing."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News