ADVERTISEMENT

Duck Football moves up in POLLS while Stanford drops ?????

100%duck

Duck First-Team Varsity
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2010
Why not ??? Oregon kicked their butts. Just because of a couple plays that are once in a life time STUPID, the Oregon Duck football team is the better team. Better than the number 7 team in the nation and the team that beat USC. The insane, once in a life time collapse will never happen again in my lifetime. If you had this result in a movie we would have all laughed it off and walked away saying "whatever".... The stupidity of the mistakes are correctable... We all know that. Cristobal and team will figure this out and come back with more focus than ever. They all have to be embarrassed as hell. I know I would and so would you!! I am writing this off for the history books as something like winning the lottery, or winning 5 back to back National Championships..... It won't happen like this again. And, our Oregon Ducks looked damn good yesterday. Herbert looks like a top 10 pick who may want another year to get his degree.... Not all is lost.. Ducks, move up 6 spots and Stanford drops 8. That is my headline and I bet by seasons end it is closer to that then not.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News