ADVERTISEMENT

Arroyo and Duck team showed me a lot

Duckfan37

Duck Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Nov 9, 2010
I have been watching Duck football for about 54 years . That's well over 500 games. This was the most painful loss I have ever seen. The Ducks absolutely dominated the game and threw it away. I handle losses way better than I used too, but for the first time in many years, this loss caused me two sleepless nights

The two biggest positives I take away from this game are this:

1) Marcus Arroyo called a great game. The reverse that Redd almost scored on was set up beautifully all game. My only criticism is that he should have thrown more on 1st down in the 2nd half. I have no problem with the last fumble as they were aggressively going for the 1st down and the win

2) I did not know if Cristobal was overstating his emphasis, and the teams ability, to become more physical. Orgon pushed Stanford around all day. Never seen anything like it against recent Stanford teams. They showed they can physically stand up to anyone in the country

This loss sickens me because they are good enough to compete for championships right now, and they gave it away against an inferior opponent. The future though is EXTREMELY bright. This year and in future years

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News