ADVERTISEMENT

Guess that score

PorterStarrByrd

Duck Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Nov 17, 2013
Moose Wallow, Maine
Without AJ we might not have a good set-up for score guessing. I'll try to see what I can do. I'll be on the road or at the beach for a week in September but will catch up when I get home unless I have internet access in NJ (they are a bit slow there and that's where I learned to think),

The week I'm gone (third game) somebody else can get the thread going, maybe Fish or Tar? Or maybe, if I feel real energetic, I'll start the thread for game 3 before I leave and let it rot sit until it the right time. You'll have to dredge it up from among old posts to get it going if I do that. If I REALY feel energetic I get a spread sheet going to keep track of the points or maybe they'll just be like the points in "Who's line is it, anyway?"

Let's say choosing the right winner gets 10 points and each point off for each team's score is a negative ( the season winner, who gets only bragging rights, will probably be the guy who is least negative). 5 more points for getting the spread correctly and 25 for an exact final score. and let's go a -10 for games not participated in and a 25 point bonus for submitting a posted prediction for every game. At the end we'll take the points and divide by 12 or however many games are played. Anybody think of anything else?

On the other hand if somebody else wants to run a thread I won't argue.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News