ADVERTISEMENT

4-star CB Rodrick Pleasant eager for return trip to Eugene

Matt Moreno

Duck Blue-Chipper
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2011
California

Rivals250 cornerback Rodrick Pleasant has had his official visit to Oregon set up for quite some time now. The Ducks have been pushing to get him back on campus, and he set aside this weekend as the one he wanted to use for his third official visit in the process. So far he's taken OVs to Boston College and Cal, but the trip to Oregon is a meaningful one and could be the one that changes his process as a whole. He was on campus for the first time early in year, and he enjoyed his time with the Ducks. Now, he will return with family and have an opportunity to spend the whole weekend in Eugene.

He is planning to run track and play football in college, so he will again meet with both staffs this weekend. I spoke with him about the upcoming trip, and you can read the full update above.

"I'm excited for the visit," he said. 'Me and my mom we're going up there, and it's going to be something exciting. They've been wanting me up there for a while. I've been up there one time, and it was a great experience."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News