ADVERTISEMENT

2023 DB Rodrick Pleasant looks back on his 'amazing' visit at Oregon

Matt Moreno

Duck Blue-Chipper
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2011
California

Rodrick Pleasant visited Oregon back in January and was able to get to spend time with the football and track coaches while on campus. He wants to participate in both sports in college making Oregon one of the most intriguing options on his list. Pleasant has been building a strong relationship with the Ducks coaches since the visit, and he says Oregon is one of the schools making him feel like a top priority right now. Here's an update with Pleasant discussing that trip to Eugene plus his thoughts on the Ducks overall.

“Wherever I go I want to do both, and Oregon track speaks for itself. Then coach Dan Lanning, coach Tosh and coach Meat, I know that they’re going to have the defense playing at an unbelievable level. Unbelievable level.”

He played last season on two bum ankles, so he wasn't at his best but he's back and healthy and put together a strong day Sunday at the Under Armour camp in Southern California. He's moving into track season now and will have his focus on that for the time being. He is set to visit Georgia this weekend followed by a trip to Texas later in the month. He visited USC and Oregon in January.

Reactions: rockinrandy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News